Sunday, March 27, 2016

FTM2014 / FTM-3 - Citing an Email after merging of a file


Working on a new file, I wanted to merge a portion of my Master file into this new file. Worked as expected, but what I hadn't done in the Master file was to put information in an email into the Source Template format. This video is how I took the existing Source material and created the Source into the Template, then created a Citation and moved that Citation into the Source Template as a new citation.



Please understand that this is my working file with information on a cousin, so the images may not be as clear as you might like, but I tried to talk you though the steps.
_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2016 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly